Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sacrifice as a Homemaker



Yesterday was very tiring. I was in Mt. Washmore without any dryer. With the heater on, I started hanging clothes and putting it on the third floor. Heat rises. My clothes were dried at the end of the day. I did that the whole day.

In between, I was checking closely Noah and Elijah. Noah is 8 years old. Elijah is 12 years old. Both of them have ADHD, so it is not easy for them to be on track all the time. Sometimes, I find Noah drawing. Sometimes, I find Elijah daydreaming.

Rose and Chris are downstairs in the kitchen area. They are more reliable with their studies.

The sad thing is the 3rd floor was a mess. I wished I cleaned it up before their Dad came. However, I know I would not have handled it well if I did it alone.

I was starting to have back pain by late afternoon but I offered it up and continue to help the kids with the kitchen. My dear hubby pitched in. I love my husband. He is the best one out there.


No comments: